High school assembles are great opportunities to reach students on a personal level. Stage hypnotist Kenda Summers understand how difficult it can be to find a suitable act that’s both entertaining and provides students with useful information. Hypnosis shows are a great way to get students involved and leave a lasting impression on them.
The use of hypnotism and music can be entertaining, but it also provides helpful tips students can use in their daily lives. Kenda teaches and entertains at the same time, thus holding the audience’s attention. Some of the key issues addressed during the show are how to improve self- confidence, develop self-responsibility, and the value of taking control over one’s life. Through the power of hypnosis Kenda mixes entertainment and important life lessons into a useful presentation.
The presentation involves audience participation and can be utilized with students sixth through twelfth grade. It is always tastefully done, enjoyed by all, and used with four hundred to three thousand students at one time.
Kenda Summers’ high school assembly presentations are great for:
- All school assemblies/Homecoming Pep Rallies
- Drug/Alcohol Assemblies
- Athletic or other Awards Banquets
- Appreciation Dinners
- Teacher Inservice
- After Prom/After Graduation Parties
- Other special events
Deal or No Deal (Drug/Alcohol Awareness Prevention Assembly)
This event is ideal to prepare your student body for the upcoming prom and/or graduation season; or, it can be offered any time you want a “fresh approach” to dealing with district drug or alcohol issues.
The Comedy Hypnosis Show and Drug Prevention Program is a refreshing way to deliver this important message and help educate students about the pitfalls of drug and/or alcohol use.
- CAPTURE THE STUDENTS’ ATTENTION with a hilarious, audience-appropriate comedy hypnosis show, while demonstrating the creativity of the mind. Boring presentations ‘lose’ audiences quickly. These programs interest any audience with the added bonus of actively participating in the performance
- EDUCATE THE STUDENTS about how drugs and alcohol affect the brain and how it specifically can hinder mental and physical performance. We bridge the presentation where we showcase the natural power of the mind and demonstrate just how it works and how chemicals can impede its performance.
- EMPOWER them to make responsible decisions. We don’t “dumb down” the message, either! We understand the challenges teens face and we deliver safe, practical and effective methods to better ensure success with positive behavior.
Audience size: 100 – 2,000
Time Needed: Approximately 60 minutes
Facility Required: Gymnasium or theater